Maximized Quality Nutrition
The 5 Essentials has a nutritional plan that starts with rethinking our modern diet and understanding how changes in what we eat are directly tied to today’s health challenges. This plan actually makes eating smarter easier, not harder, by rethinking fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Your Maximized Living doctor and staff will help you understand your current nutritional baseline and use solid data – not a fad diet – as a plan for eating better.
- Eating more healthy fats while eliminating all damaged fats.
- Choosing naturally raised animal proteins.
- Selecting whole over refined carbohydrates; opting for fruits and vegetables over refined grains and sugars.
Whatever your needs are, there’s a Maximized Living nutritional program that can help, from those looking for weight loss to high-intensity, performance-focused athletes.
- A Core Plan focused on the above principles as a foundation for superior daily and lifelong health
- An Advanced Plan that expands on this foundation to help address a wide range of health and metabolic challenges including:
- Cognitive dysfunctions – including ADD/ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Metabolic syndromes including obesity, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, high/low blood sugar, high insulin, high blood pressure, heart disease, and/or high leptin
- Modern-day illnesses including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, toxicity, fibromyalgia
- Immune system and inflammatory diseases including cancer, autoimmune diseases, digestive dysfunction, intolerance to grains, asthma, and arthritis
And the best part about it? Natural food is good to eat and easy to prepare. Our recipes are designed to give you all the benefits above without sacrificing freshness or flavor. How about a diet of unlimited desserts? Maximized Living has these deliciously different ideas and more.